Saint Lucia Citizenship
St. Lucia is a well-off sovereign island and considered safe for tourism because of the relatively low crime rates. This striking island is all set to capture the attention of the visitors with a calm view of the beach, soothing waves, and friendly people. This adventurous island is worth investing in.
St. Lucia Citizenship by investment is the 5th Caribbean country that offers the CIP. This citizenship program was launched in 2015 by the government under the Saint Lucia Citizenship Act. Citizenship is offered to eligible investors. The investment is varied for the individual, couple, and the family.
Years of operation
Years of operation
Benefits of ST. LUCIA Passport
As a citizen of St. Lucia, you can take advantage of a range of personal benefits which include:
- Visa-free travel to more than 110 countries, including the EU-Schengen, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in St. Lucia
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirements
- The application process is confidential.
- Minimum processing time around 90 days.
ST. LUCIA Citizenship Requirements and Procedures
To be eligible for St. Lucia citizenship under its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires an investment in one of the four approved areas.
ST. Lucia Citizenship by Investment OPTIONS
A qualifying investment under the Citizenship by Investment Program shall satisfy at least a minimum investment in one of the four approved areas.
- A) Saint Lucia National Economic Fund
- B) Real Estate Projects
- C) Enterprise Projects
- D) Government Bonds “This option is hereby suspended until further notice.”
A) Saint Lucia National Economic Fund
- Applicant applying alone: US$100,000
- Applicant applying with spouse: US$140,000
- Applicant applying with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependents: US$150,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent up to age of 30: US$25,000
B) Real Estate Projects
The minimum investment in a real estate project is required:
- Main Applicant: US$300,000
C) Enterprise Projects
The minimum investment in an approved enterprise project has been approved is required:
- Option 1 – A sole applicant: US$3,500,000
- Option 2 – More than one applicant (joint venture): US$ 6,000,000 with each applicant contributing minimum US$1,000,000
D) Government Bond Option Entails
The existing regulations for the investors purchasing government bonds are as following:
- Single applicant: US$ 500,000
- Applicant with spouse: US$ 535,000
- Applicant with spouse and up to 2 dependents: US$ 550,000
- Each additional dependent: US$ 25,000
The notice further states that the pursuant St Lucia Citizenship are required to pay a non-refundable administration fee of USD 50,000 for each bond.
Other Application Fees:
The following fees have been prescribed under the Citizenship by Investment Regulations of 2015.
Non-refundable processing fees
- Principal applicant: US$ 2000
- Each qualifying dependent: US$ 1000
Non-refundable administration fees
(applicable for an approved real estate or enterprise project investment)
- Principal applicant: US$ 50,000
- Each qualifying dependent: US$ 35,000 (18 years of age and over)
- Each qualifying dependent: US$ 25,000 (under 18 years of age)
Due diligence fees
- Principal applicant: US$ 7,500
- Each qualifying dependent (Over 16 years of age): US$ 5,000
Further Information About St. Lucia Passport!
CTrustGlobal is a government appointed authorized agent to promote the Saint Lucia Citizenship Program by Investment and facilitate the process for the interested investors.
Investors can contact us for other details on fees and alternative investment routes.